Our front desk staff can answer questions, offer advice and point you in the right direction for any local activity.
- Boise River Greenbelt – perfect for a stroll, run or bike ride.
- Bogus Basin – great skiing & snowboarding 20 miles from Boise.
- Boise Foothills trails – amazing hiking, trail running and mountain biking just minutes away.
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival – award winning theater in an outdoor venue
- Gyms – several options are available.
- Yoga & pilates – we can recommend a studio for you.
- Museums – art, science, history
- Music – nearby venues include:
- The Knitting Factory
- Linen Building
- Capital City Public Market – Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM