Dang gina, this year stresses me out. I’m ambivalent about snow and cold. But this just isn’t right. NO SNOW. And it didn’t come until well after Elvis’s birthday on the 8 of January. I hate it. It makes me sad and anxious. It dominates my conversations. “I really wish it would snow” I’d say to a guest, and they’d say, “Do you usually get a lot of snow in Boise?” I blather back about how we get a little snow in the Treasure Valley, but it usually goes away fast and stays in the mountains. Others would pop into the conversation and digress into a “I remember back in 82” kind of competition.
But now the snow is here. Yeah! Snow, snow, snow! The lifts are running and I’m in the mood to eat chef Davids’ wonderful soup and rejoice! Then follow it up with delicious warming beverage in the Modern Bar.
Now finally our guests can enjoy the Stay and Play package to their heart’s content. And what’s more we’ll make the deal sweeter!
If you participate in the Stay and Play promotion your rate for a queen room is $80 and $90 for a king or a room with 2 queen beds. All rooms are based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Here’s the scpop on the ski package:
- Second ticket must be of equal or lesser value.
- No blackout periods.
- One lift ticket voucher per guest, per night of stay in Boise.
- Lift tickets valid during time of stay only.
- Mention the “Stay and Play” offer when placing reservation.
- Split-day offer: Single guest purchases a ticket on 1st day, get FREE ticket on 2nd day (within “dates of stay” stamped/marked on the voucher)
Here is swishing to see you soon.