This July, join downtown Boise wine bars to discover perfect patio wines from across the globe.
We’ve taken great care in choosing our featured wine for Rosé Passport at the Modern and will be serving The Ned, Rosé of Pinot Noir from Marisco Vineyards in Marlborough, New Zealand — a wonderful rose petal scented aroma dovetails into pure berryfruit characters with bright crisp acid edges and finishing with fleshy tangelo and watermelon flavours.
Pick up your passport at any of the participating locations, starting July 1.
How it works:
- Buy a glass of featured rosé from each participating location. For the full line-up of wines, click here.
- Collect a stamp for each location.
- Turn in your completed passport for a prize of your choice.
- In addition, each completed passport will be entered in a drawing for one of seven awesome prizes:
- Grand Prize ($500 value) One night stay at Modern Hotel (with some blackout dates), One Co-op Class Pass Voucher for two, One Month Uncorked Wine Club Membership, $60 Txikiteo Gift Card, Three patio-ready wines Garzon Rosé, Chateau Musar, and Isenhower Cabernet Franc Rosé
- Click here to see the other six prizes your completed passport will be entered to win, including a Modern branded umbrella and deck of cards, and a round of cocktails and three appetizers for four people.
- Cross your fingers! And drink more rosé!
Use the code COOPROSE2019 for a $10 credit towards the Boise Greenbike network.