We want to do everything in our power to ensure you have a safe and relaxing experience at the Modern! Here’s what you can expect before, during, and after a stay at the Modern.
Through this whole long Covid year, we’ve followed the directives of national and local health and government authorities–because we care about the safety and comfort of our staff and guests. You’re tired of masks; we’re tired of masks. But, if you aren’t fully-vaccinated we’d like you to wear yours–and we’ll wear ours–for just a little while longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Social distancing and face coverings:
- Modern staff members are required to wear a face covering at all times;
- Fully-vaccinated guests are not required to wear a face covering;
- Please keep at least a six-foot distance from anyone that isn’t in your traveling party, including other guests and staff members.
- The front desk staff is happy to assist with room selection before your arrival to guarantee you get the best room for your specific needs;
- You will receive a welcome bag with personal amenities at check-in;
- Extra face masks and hand sanitizer are available upon request;
- The front desk staff will direct you to parking, monitored by security cameras.
- All rooms and public spaces thoroughly deep-cleaned per CDC guidelines (refinished wood surfaces, carpets, HVAC systems, etc);
- Daily cleaning with commercial-grade disinfectants;
- Independent HVAC systems in all rooms—no shared air circulation!
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the property in public spaces and restrooms.
The City of Boise recommends that individuals who are not vaccinated wear a face covering in public settings. The current Public Health Emergency Order lifts the mask requirement in all indoor and outdoor public spaces in Boise and group gathering limits. For more information, please visit the City of Boise website: https://www.cityofboise.org/departments/mayor/coronavirus-covid-19-information/