During this uncertain time in our global community, we appreciated your care and attention.Sascha J. March 2020 via Guestfolio
We’ve gone the (social) distance; now it’s time to reopen. Starting June 1, CLICK HERE to view the safety, cleanliness and check-in procedures that will be in place throughout the Modern Hotel property.
- King-sized bed fitted with premium linens
- Pillow top Simmons mattresses, sumptuous hypo-allergenic pillows
- Balcony seating area with an urban view
- Authentic Mid-Century modern furnishings including Nelson Bubble lamps, Emu and Cherner chairs with custom built-in desk
- 40″ Samsung Smart TV featuring our own in-room short film festival on Channel 39
- Wireless internet access, electrical outlets with USB charging ports
- Spacious walk in rain shower with two Grohe shower-heads
- Bathroom amenities by William Roam
- Hair dryer and magnifying mirror
- Custom built-in closet and drawers with full length mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker with coffee (tea available upon request)
- Refrigerator and Microwave (upon request)
- Cribs/rollaway beds (upon request)
- Laundry/dry cleaning (upon request)
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed in some of our balcony king rooms
- All rooms and public spaces thoroughly deep-cleaned per CDC guidelines
- Personalized check-in arranged with front desk prior to arrival
- Car to door walk up, no elevators
- Surface parking along the back of the hotel, monitored by 24-hour security cameras
- Independent HVAC systems in all rooms—no shared air circulation!
- The Modern Hotel’s in-house bar and restaurant provides simple, elegant cuisine. Our cocktails show respect for the classics and the seasons, and our beer and wine lists range from familiar to rare and unusual. View current hours and menus at themodernbar.com.
- Our sibling restaurant Txikiteo – one block north of the hotel at 14th & Idaho streets. View current hours and menus at txikiteo.com.
- Free bicycle use for hotel guests
- Local premium mini-bar items available for purchase at the front desk
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard featuring year around fire pits
- Business center with computer and printer (copy and scan capabilities)
- Easy access to Downtown Boise, Boise River Greenbelt, and Boise State University
- Concierge services (upon request)